Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)

Go down 
+35
Naoshi
Abicion
Juanblue85
Tsuki
Zwei.0
King Cat the Sixth
DylDawg
Bo Staff Katana
TalesofHysteria
Harbinger
Venom
Samaël
Rainstorm
Crystal Power
fateoffate
swordandshield
Dcrigg
Falcom
Yume Hanabi
Tenshigami
Suikoden
AzureEdge
Slivendiferious
BlazingFiddlesticks
Lloyzerdk
Taiyz
Yumi-Yumi
Dracos
Zacewing
Meowzy
Hasta_Extermi
Txn
DreamSword
cutepresea
Moontoon
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Mar 11, 2016 4:35 am

Diamond flat chest vs diamond big breast. They sure know how to ponder to different bases.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Mar 11, 2016 5:37 am

I didn't like the copious diamond design the first time I saw it and I only like it slightly more now, the only thing I like is pretty much the books. I'm hoping she has a super great in-game costume or DLC costume LOL Her personality description is interesting at least, mood maker(the same thing they used to describe Rose) with hints at a darker side.

I'm really liking Bienphu AKA Tuxedo Mask Norman, and FLOW doing the theme is hype
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Mar 11, 2016 12:59 pm

Taiyz wrote:
So both of the next big AAA JRPGs have a witch character covered in diamonds huh.
THIS one is covered in diamonds.

The other one is UNcovered in diamonds, if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Mar 11, 2016 1:34 pm

The books are creative but still strange, I hope I'll like them later on. Could be one of the best "armours" a female character ever had XD
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMMon Mar 14, 2016 1:51 am

PV3

PV3 up, a look at all the revealed characters, an awesome snippet of Burn, and some Ufotable scenes. I'm liking the feel of this trailer, I also feel like Velvet is saying Artorius but I'll need to wait for subs.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMMon Mar 14, 2016 1:56 am

I hope Not!Flynn, Eleanor, and Not!Serenade (she gives me a Serenade from Eternal Sonata vibe lol) are playable. If they're NPCS then waaaaiiiiiii

I wished Sergei was playable in Zestiria.

OP song sounds good and hype. I hope this "Vesperia vibe"I'm feelin for Bearsy isn't wrong. I really hope so.

Also: I love Magileux (Magi for short dammit). She cute, charming, and cause BookSkirt. We need ridiculous character designs again.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMMon Mar 14, 2016 2:09 am

I think the scans that revealed Eleanor had her image in the party HUD in battle. I feel like Not!Flynn at LEAST is a playable, but I dunno if he's gonna be more of a Milhaust. Not!Serenade looks like she could go either way.

I'm getting a Vesperia vibe too! And i'm also hoping it plays out because that would be amazing.

EDIT: Not!Serenade seems to use a staff-spear thing like Eleanor, not sure if that will hurt her party changes, in the end they'll do whatever they want
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMMon Mar 14, 2016 2:27 am

ShivKH wrote:
EDIT: Not!Serenade seems to use a staff-spear thing like Eleanor, not sure if that will hurt her party changes, in the end they'll do whatever they want
Eleanor's staff tip looks like a edged/bladed weapon. Not!Serenade's is like a nice expensive staff ornament, so she might be more magically inclined than Elly.. Also, if my eyes aren't fooling me...she has some...physics in her chest.

Budget going to the right places again hahaha.
Back to top Go down
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMMon Mar 14, 2016 3:25 am

ShivKH wrote:
I also feel like Velvet is saying Artorius but I'll need to wait for subs.
I watched that trailer 15 times to make sure I was in fact hearing them say アルトリウス (or rather, Artorius).
That place Velvet is in at the end also looks like Artorius' Throne. ;P
Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMMon Mar 14, 2016 7:48 am

a new trailer and this time it shows Ufotable animated cutscenes
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMTue Mar 15, 2016 2:06 am

DylDawg wrote:
ShivKH wrote:
Eleanor's staff tip looks like a edged/bladed weapon. Not!Serenade's is like a nice expensive staff ornament, so she might be more magically inclined than Elly.. Also, if my eyes aren't fooling me...she has some...physics in her chest.

Budget going to the right places again hahaha.

Good point! We did have five million (well 5) variations on the sword in X1/2, so I could totally see it. As for the second point...I'm just so glad that they spent the time.

cutepresea wrote:
ShivKH wrote:
I also feel like Velvet is saying Artorius but I'll need to wait for subs.
I watched that trailer 15 times to make sure I was in fact hearing them say アルトリウス (or rather, Artorius).
That place Velvet is in at the end also looks like Artorius' Throne. ;P

It really does! This has increased my hope that we get to see the origins of the Five Lords thing.
Zestie spoiler:

I also heard someone mistaking the boots in the beginning for Sorey, obviously not, but it might be the Saviour Velvet has a grudge against, I'm interested to see what role they'll be playing.

I also like Velvet's sword being on her wrist, very over-the-top Assassin's Creed vibe
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMTue Mar 15, 2016 9:52 am

ShivKH wrote:

I also heard someone mistaking the boots in the beginning for Sorey, obviously not, but it might be the Saviour Velvet has a grudge against, I'm interested to see what role they'll be playing.

Couldn't Artorius be this saviour? Because if he(?) was a Malak/Seraph people would not build him a "throne" during this time period. He would be some kind of slave. Taking away his power/temple/castle thingy would be fitting if they replace him with a powerful godlike(?) Malak.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMTue Mar 15, 2016 3:59 pm

I was already hyped so you can only imagine my hype after the latest trailer! Very Happy

I have t say I very much prefer how Bandai Namco is handling their promotion for Tales of Berseria, they learned from the mistakes they did with Zestirias promotion and PR. Berseria new release has been more 'vague' but at the same time more emphasis on things that seem to get people up and excited, as I've seen multiple joining in the hype. Not to mention the trailers gather many views on youtube. So I'm confident that backlash from Zestiria is being prevented this time around.

DylDawg wrote:
Heeeeey! We already have an Elly! She may not have bazongas yet but she's still our #1 Elly!
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMTue Mar 15, 2016 4:10 pm

A little late with this, but a couple of you have said that you get a Vesperia vibe from this game. I would just like to go on record saying that I am getting that vibe too. I really hope they bring back burst artes because I thought that was a really good idea and I have only seen that in Vesperia. I am so excited for this game.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMTue Mar 15, 2016 4:29 pm

I'm expecting a good game, but I don't get the Vesperia vibe at all.

What makes you feel that way?
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMTue Mar 15, 2016 4:58 pm

Harbinger wrote:
I'm expecting a good game, but I don't get the Vesperia vibe at all.

What makes you feel that way?

This feeling that they will give Velvet Yuri's costume? I mean, what else could it be? The hero has to get Yuri, that seems to be a rule XD
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMTue Mar 15, 2016 7:49 pm

Maybe the art style? It looks like it is using the same engine (if that's the word) as Xillia, but something about it makes me think Vesperia. It could be that the name Berseria is really close to Vesperia. It could be the pirate ship and sailing on a ship. That happened in Graces, but in Vesperia you also had a ship you could sail on the ocean. That's about all I got. Oh, and this...

Zwei.0 wrote:
This feeling that they will give Velvet Yuri's costume? I mean, what else could it be? The hero has to get Yuri, that seems to be a rule XD
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMTue Mar 15, 2016 9:24 pm

Its really just the seeming style of the way the story might be told and the types of feelings I had anticipating Vesperia, really. Vesperia was the game I was most pumped for in the series and the way they did the trailers was just really characteristic for me. Its kind of an unexplainable feeling for me I'm sorry, its just feels very much like I did back then. And the look of the cast and its characterization helps maybe?

Also, I was reminded recently that Vesperia's writer is returning for this, so there may also be that! I'm super excited for that because of the multitude of issues I've had with pacing and scene execution in X1/2 and Zestiria (even though the Hearts writer helped in some of those and that was done great, who knows).

@Zwei, awesome idea about Artorius I could totally see that being a thing that's happening. It would also explain how angry Velvet sounds when saying the name.
Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMWed Mar 16, 2016 5:49 am

Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 E70f301b
Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 435e011eTales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 028e94a7
Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 4494bb58Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 A8dc1000

new images from japanese source website of battle gameplay screenshots and shows the recently introduced character Magileux in battle,confirming she is a party member.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMWed Mar 16, 2016 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Mar 19, 2016 1:09 am

It's really interesting that they used the Guardian translation for Shikigami and that she uses that as her main weapon in general. I wonder how the spirits that inhabit the paper and her magic powers differ from Malak.

The more I see of Bienfu aka Tuxedo Mask Norman the more I love it.

I'm excited to try out this battle system more than I thought I would be! They are adding interesting elements.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMThu Apr 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Apr 08, 2016 5:55 pm

pls dragon eizen be playable pls dragon eizen be playable

Welp, we know now that one of the characters not gonna have good end.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMTue Apr 12, 2016 8:13 pm

Seems Eizen can dragon during battle

Also he fights with his fists. I have found my main.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaMWed Apr 13, 2016 12:28 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUKwtySJIpI

It looks amazing. Please be a polished game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 9 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next