Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Heroes General Thread

Go down 
+14
Slivendiferious
AnthranDawn
Txn
BlazingFiddlesticks
Taiyz
King Cat the Sixth
Prinny
Arn
Silver Forte
NexeorF
warriorangel01
Tenshigami
DylDawg
Falcom
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMTue Jul 29, 2014 4:13 pm

Wrong cover Dyl, this isn't SC yet sadly
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMTue Jul 29, 2014 4:23 pm

I think it's him wanting SC, and rather not spend the money on FC.
In any case, peeeeeeer pressureeeee.

Or else:

The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 Tumblr_n0arhzQDQ71r45g3go3_r1_500
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMTue Jul 29, 2014 4:25 pm

That GOG price and DRM free, without the need to install anything (since this is the only game I'm gonna get in my PC) is definitely tempting though.

A friend also made me think: What if Atlus got Trails? I mean they market their games, and they managed to make Conception 2 sell copies cause of their fanbase...do you think we have better chances of seeing the games after SC if they were the one handling the series?

Don't blast me Tita, I still love XSeed and TitS, but them with going for Ninja Tits and Stripping Vampires, idunno anymore.

EDIT: Ah, it's TITS, what am I hesitating for? Scumbag Adol would make fun of me if I didn't get it. Fine you win peer pressure. Done and done.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMTue Jul 29, 2014 5:00 pm

Doge has joined our legion, we have acquired another mate.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMTue Jul 29, 2014 5:02 pm

One of us! One of us!
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMWed Jul 30, 2014 12:00 am

How many mates do we have now?

LOVING the visuals.... and I'm not even a PC gamer!!!
Would post screens but they're waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too big.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMWed Jul 30, 2014 1:28 am

^Just link those images using imgur.

I'm just happy it runs super fast compared to the PSP version. Those load times from just entering a door in Rolent are gone. Wow.

The first Chest message: https://i.imgur.com/V4o4EgZ.png

Also, hot damn, Number 1 Best Seller already in Steam AND GOG. The power of words are strong. Good job Trails fanbase.

Sadly, the hype will die down cause everyone will get bored by the pacing. Cause Murrica
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMWed Jul 30, 2014 8:55 am

It took FOREVER for my copy to download last night (f***ing DSL) so I haven't played it yet. I probably won't for a while actually because I have other games to play and I'll want to play it closer to SC next year anyway as a refresher. I'll probably at least run it on the title screen for a while to get some trading cards (and I seriously want to collect ALL of these cards. NUMEROUS TIMES.)

...also my laptop overheats these days running any 3D game for too long, so it might be a pain to play it now. I really need to get around to building myself a PC.Anyways...

Best friend downloaded the copy I gifted him and he seems to be enjoying it so far. (One of us! One of us!)
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMWed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Literally slept during the first hour of the game last night. I like Estelle thought.

EDIT: I gotta say, having the menu mapped together with the cancel buttom is really pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMWed Jul 30, 2014 9:52 pm

So I saw first game on Steam thinking "Yay, now I can get it in high-res!".

Then I come back here for the reactions, end up reading the first page, and remember what I'd be in for. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMThu Jul 31, 2014 12:27 am

DylDawg wrote:
Also, hot damn, Number 1 Best Seller already in Steam AND GOG. The power of words are strong. Good job Trails fanbase.

Let's hope the success lasts!

All the cool kids have already purchased this, got to support da JRPG.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMThu Jul 31, 2014 2:22 am

Hey, I like this game...

The battle system is a bit weird because the wannabe tactical shit is just to hinder your movement but at least the game is challenging.

Last edited by Arn on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMThu Jul 31, 2014 2:51 am

The wannabe tactical shit is actually fun in the later parts of the game.

Aside from the story and script size infamy, it wouldnt be Trails without that battle system.

New Sen trailer that I will be pretty sure Falcom (the user) will love.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMThu Jul 31, 2014 10:56 am

Weren't there some characters only playable in the PSP version of TitS? Like Kloe? But I think I see her party portrait in one of the screenshots on Steam (unfortunately not in battle where it'd be even more obvious.)
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMThu Jul 31, 2014 4:25 pm

There are no extra characters in the PSP version. The PSP version added a Monster Book, difficulty settings, and a retry/difficulty offset option. These features were all added into this PC version by XSeed.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMThu Jul 31, 2014 5:02 pm

So the PC version is now on par with PS3 Kai. Awesome.

Still would have preferred a physical release of Kai but whatever I'll take it!
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Aug 02, 2014 12:48 am

The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 10550972_10201465511559598_1266711277565541956_n

The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 7sRv9Bq

Steam reviews pls
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Aug 02, 2014 12:51 am

Did that Steam review get negative votes at least?

Shit. Shit. Shit. FC's story already better than most of SAO's novels and I dont even know what more can SC bring?

Well fudge. That rustled my jimmies
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Aug 02, 2014 1:01 am

lol wtf.

Trails in the Sky predates Sword Art Online and SAO isn't fucking original to begin with. Die in a fire, Steam reviewer.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Aug 02, 2014 2:49 am

My ass is getting beaten by a flower and a bunch of batsquirrels. :/
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Aug 02, 2014 4:29 am

As a big fan of both SAO and TitS, that was embarassing to read. Damn it this is why people hate SAO too much.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Aug 02, 2014 5:05 am

Tenshigami wrote:
lol wtf.

Trails in the Sky predates Sword Art Online and SAO isn't fucking original to begin with. Die in a fire, Steam reviewer.

Would that mean Falcom owns a time machine? Makes sense.

Pretty sure this one review has pissed off two fanbases in one go.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Aug 02, 2014 7:49 am

Arn wrote:
My ass is getting beaten by a flower and a bunch of batsquirrels. :/

Wait for Schera to join. Or wait and level up some more. I suggest at least to the level when Estelle learns here first AoE Craft.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMFri Sep 19, 2014 10:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J21cNGXUI_A

Join the JDK live stream you noobs
Back to top Go down
AnthranDawn

AnthranDawn

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaMSun Oct 05, 2014 4:06 pm

Currently playing Sen no Kiseki II at the moment! Loving the game so far, it's a tad bit on the easy side though... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 5 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Heroes General Thread
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next