Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Heroes General Thread

Go down 
+14
Slivendiferious
AnthranDawn
Txn
BlazingFiddlesticks
Taiyz
King Cat the Sixth
Prinny
Arn
Silver Forte
NexeorF
warriorangel01
Tenshigami
DylDawg
Falcom
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 8 07v2DaMFri Oct 23, 2015 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Dracos

Dracos

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Oct 28, 2015 7:18 pm

Im really happy that sc is being released before cold steel. I didn't want to play that until i got sc because i was worried about spoilers. I am sad that I just rented kingdom hearts 2.5 from the library and I have to finish that before I get sc.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Dec 16, 2015 12:46 am

What the hell, why didn't I know that Cold Steel was released yesterday? Luckily I was going to my gaming shop to pick up another game, otherwise I'd probably missed it because they usually stock only a small amount of Vita games at times.

brblife
Back to top Go down
Prochainezo

Prochainezo

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 8 07v2DaMSun Feb 07, 2016 7:50 am

Necrobumping because I finally got into this series too. That's an understatement though, because after finishing FC last week, Kiseki has been all I have been able to think and talk about. I started SC the very next day, and now I'm dabbling into Zero Evo on the side, thanks to my friend's cooperation.

I suspect there might be something Kiseki is doing right, seeing how I hadn't been into JRPGs for a good five years or so. When I started playing FC, it all changed, as I finished the damn thing in about a week- my average playtime per day was something closer to seven hours.

I'm just throwing my thoughts out here since I need to get it off my system somewhere, but there were a few things about FC/SC that really impressed me. I'm only up to ch3 in SC, but it's been very impressive how everything that happened in FC - sidequests included - continued into SC. Something I thought was very cool was how
spoilers for SC's first 16 hours wrote:
Bleublanc was actually the elusive Phantom Thief B, from the sidequests way back in FC. Doing something like that gives his character a bit more flavor, as he's not just... waiting on standby mode for the heroes to make their move, but he's actually doing something else on the side. He's not completely devoted to whatstheirnames, he has his own agenda to push too. I feel it made him feel more "alive". Leaving development like this for the sidequests and burdening the player with the responsibility of actually doing them feels like a risky move, but Sora's sidequests have been quite fun, so it's a rather small price to pay.

As for foreshadowing, I would have a million things to scream about FC's ending, but I don't think it's anything that hasn't been said yet. If I had more time, I would definitely run through FC again just to see all the things I missed on my first playthrough. The last two-ish hours were an insane emotional rollercoaster. I went from being immensely frustrated at the last boss, to being happy because "the ending was fine", to screaming FALCOOOOMMMMMM at the top of my lungs before it all ended.

also agate a best kiseki although maid!joshua is a v strong contender too
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Sakuyashii
fateoffate
The Molester
fateoffate

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 8 07v2DaMThu Feb 11, 2016 7:24 am

Guys, can I ask you something? *Cold Steel 2 spoiler*
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Feb 17, 2016 2:54 pm

fateoffate wrote:
Guys, can I ask you something? *Cold Steel 2 spoiler*
Spoiler:

Cold Steel 2 Spoilers. If I get it right that is.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 8 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Heroes General Thread
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8