Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)

Go down 
+17
Txn
Tsuki
Meowzy
Yume Hanabi
Suikoden
King Cat the Sixth
Smuglord
Saeko
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
DylDawg
Samaël
Prinny
Abicion
TimeFactor
DreamSword
Falcom
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
cutepresea

cutepresea

Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Feb 04, 2015 8:03 am

Any clues on whether the following are references?
霊峰レイフォルク
リヒトワーグ灰枯林
廃村フォートン

I have pretty much everything else down (other than the fields, which include names like Aifread, and yeeeeah not bothering with those)

@Crystal Power: I got those from here: http://wmg.jp/artist/talesofzestiria/WPCL000012039.html
It doesn't have previews of every track so I can't place certain songs to certain titles just yet.
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Feb 04, 2015 4:03 pm

Sob, I'm just about ready to burst into tears with frustration here. I still have one memory gem left to go (I'm pretty sure it's only one), but I can't find it for the life of me. Not on sidequest guides, not on other people's playthroughs... Nothing.

There's a purple star beside 緑青林マロリー (verdrigis grove mallory or something?), but I already defeated the peacock monster and got the Memory Gem in the sewers as a result. I can't find anything else in there.

Gems I got for a fact:
- Inside the church in Lady Lake (had to do with little kids event)
- Inside the church in Marinde(sp?)
- Sneaking up to that little monster who becomes the seraph for Godojin.
- A blue-haired Seraph also found in caverns who becomes the seraph for Lastonbelle.
- Little kids who were killed near those ruins, but two of them were still alive.
- Inside the church sanctuary dungeon in Pendrago.
- Once again inside the church in Pengrago, this time having to do with Sergei and some priest.
- The elephant who becomes the Seraph for that place Meyvin is at now.
- The medusa in the oasis.
- Some ogre king with a crown and everything.
- Down below in the Gafris(?) ruins.
- Some grey barren forest where there is a huge golemish hyouma and then some priest guy freaks out at you.
- Counting the Alisha subevent that makes 13 gems. Wasn't there 13 in total?

Last edited by Meowzy on Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yume Hanabi
Yume Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Feb 04, 2015 4:08 pm

Do you think you could give me the names of the gems you already have? (If typing down katakana is too hard just take a pic of your inventory.) It might be easier for me to look up which ones you're missing.
Back to top Go down
http://yume-x-hanabi.tumblr.com
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Feb 04, 2015 4:10 pm

Okay, hang on!

Page one
Page two with four more orbs.

So apparently I have 14 of them.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Feb 04, 2015 5:14 pm

cutepresea wrote:
@Crystal Power: I got those from here: http://wmg.jp/artist/talesofzestiria/WPCL000012039.html
It doesn't have previews of every track so I can't place certain songs to certain titles just yet.
Thanks a bunch CPresea! ^_^

I have only notice Sorey, Alisha, and Zaveids name as well. They might only have themes. In Graces Pascal only had a theme, and Malik had his name mention too in a track if I recall correctly.
Back to top Go down
Yume Hanabi
Yume Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Feb 04, 2015 6:15 pm

Hmm this is weird, you said you got the one in the grey forest thing, but according to this guide this is the one you're missing...
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Feb 04, 2015 6:26 pm

I'm starting to wonder if these orbs aren't randomized in order of finding them, because... One, the orb really isn't here in the forest and two, I'm watching a playthrough where the orb they find in that forest is the 赤の瞳石:エット.

Edit: So I started going through every single orb in the sidequest guide and eventually I found it. It's the one in ボールス遺跡, which just randomly appears after you speak to a certain NPC. ...Wow, thanks for not marking that purple star next to the location like you're supposed to, game.
Back to top Go down
Yume Hanabi
Yume Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Feb 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Interesting... could this mean that you get the gems in the order you need to see them and so a specific gem is not attached to a specific location?
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMThu Feb 05, 2015 1:12 am

I just realized with the article saying Alisha and Rose become better friends in the DLC, their Haruka and Chihaya costumes really fit now ^.^
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMThu Feb 05, 2015 9:02 am

The cameo costumes are out and I did the Thing. ...Well, I did two things.

First up, Rose as Cheria

Next up, a certain someone in a certain costume for a certain spoilery scene.
Ouch
Mikleo and Edna can't even look
ICONIC
Goodbye world I am done

Lastly I want to point out that the haircut of the Zelos costume is false advertising in Zaveid's case. Because he's still wearing the hat you can't see the headband and the hair is pretty much exactly the same as his default hair. What a rip. Here I was, hoping for a Zaveid haircut without the hat, but no dice.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMFri Feb 06, 2015 12:07 am

i'm lovin' the track names of the Go Shiina tracks <3 As beautiful as the songs, I saw a couple Youtube vidoes with actual track names.

Water Temple- Melody of Water is the Guide in Spiritual Mist

Wind Temple- Fight Between the Wind and the Blinking Sky

Earth Temple- Competing with the Honour of the Land

and we all know the wonderful Now Don't Give Up <3
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMFri Feb 06, 2015 11:24 am

I'm pretty sure Zaveid's theme is by Go Shiina too. It has a few very distinct Go Shiina-ish sounds in it. And the fire dungeon's title is something along the lines of Flaming Bonds Are Being Tested, I believe.

Let me just make sure I understand this Helldarf backstory correctly, because I'm not sure if I get it. So when Helldarf was a general he abandoned that village where the previous shepherd (Mikael) and his sister (Muse/Myuse/???) lived. Then, out of spite, Mikael sacrificed Muse's baby on Maoterasu's altar to curse Helldarf with 'eternal solitude'. (Maoterasu was rumored to have been turned into a hyouma by that point) The curse hit Helldarf and he could no longer be killed.

Now, is it afterwards that he became the laughing stock and his family all started to die in mysterious accidents, causing him to give in to despair and become the Lord of Calamity? Did the curse cause him to become linked with the hyouma form of Maoterasu?

Also, if Muse was human, how come she could see Gramps and the other seraphim? Isn't she still around later on in the game? What exactly caused Mikleo to be reborn as a seraph so darn quickly?

And most importantly, if Sorey was born at that time, doesn't that mean that the whole Helldarf thing happened about eighteen years ago? You would think so, but in the flashback where he gets attacked by monsters and finally becomes an actual hyouma, he's all greyed and wrinkly, as if at least thirty years have passed.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki

Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMSun Feb 08, 2015 10:24 am

Hmm, can somebody explain how the Lords of the Land work? I don't quite get what the options you can choose at a Lord offer. There is some kind of Skill Set, Norumins you have found, the option to sell equipment for grade and so on. (???)
And how does my battle grade affect the Lords? Let's say I got 30 Grade: Now what happened to the 30 Grade? Oo

Anyone?

Edit:
It's fine now, got an explanation on GameFAQs, thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMMon Feb 09, 2015 1:42 am

I'd only listed the ones I could identify, oooh I was wondering if that was the Fire Temple theme thank you <3! I also think Zaveid sounds Shiina'ish

Is Overcoming the Crisis a boss theme or a Dragon theme?

Also apparently the article on the DLC says there's something greater behind the extremists and that Rose is hiding something that's worrying her from Alisha and that Alisha tries to push it out of her and get her to talk about it and they end up disagreeing, and Alisha wants to keep monitoring Rose's mood/behaviour?

It seems like only the girls will be playable in the DLC, the water and wind nodes are darkened on the battle screenshots, I wonder what they'll say about Mikleo and
Spoiler:
whereabouts

EDIT: Ultimate Elements for those who haven't seen it yet:

Back to top Go down
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMMon Feb 09, 2015 2:47 am

ShivKH wrote:
I didn't even know this was a thing, where have I been :O
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMMon Feb 09, 2015 10:39 am

ShivKH wrote:
It seems like only the girls will be playable in the DLC, the water and wind nodes are darkened on the battle screenshots, I wonder what they'll say about Mikleo and
Spoiler:
whereabouts
Mikleo is probably too busy being a mourning widower (pfft) to help out and
Spoiler:
. Either that, or they'll have their own DLC episode where they go on a fun road trip with Alisha.
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMMon Feb 09, 2015 3:48 pm

ShivKH wrote:
Oh cool, there's a variaton of the "You're weak. You're a hack. You're a Whack." victory quote too.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMMon Feb 09, 2015 7:09 pm

Meowzy wrote:
ShivKH wrote:
Spoiler:
whereabouts
Mikleo is probably too busy being a mourning widower (pfft) to help out and
Spoiler:
. Either that, or they'll have their own DLC episode where they go on a fun road trip with Alisha.

Pretty believable tbh, I do wonder if we'll be getting any other DLC episodes, I wouldn't mind seeing more of these characters, I do hope its things that tie more loose ends than it creates though. (I'd like for at least one world to be self contained lately and not ongoing into sequels or anything)

@Cutie P: I'm surprised its not in any MA exhibitions, it makes me wonder if there are any other things a lot of players have yet to discover in the game. I only knew about it because ExeForce tweeted about it and I've been looking forever for footage.
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMMon Feb 09, 2015 8:40 pm

For people who've (come close to) finished the game with most if not all sidequests, I have a question. I'm trying to round up the plot with Edna's brother, but when I go to the top of that mountain, the cutscene that's supposed to trigger isn't triggering. I'm pretty sure I'm in the final dungeon right now, about to face the final boss, so... What gives? What'd I miss? Who do I need to talk to to get this ball rolling?
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Feb 11, 2015 6:10 pm

Dezel spoilers:
As per your question about Dezel and his spoiler costume Meowzy
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Feb 11, 2015 7:22 pm

I laughed and laughed and laaaugheeed... Is that the color swap or does it turn that color when you stick it on Dezel?
Back to top Go down
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Feb 11, 2015 7:59 pm

Color variation, and the boss you have to beat to get it takes forever.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Feb 11, 2015 9:07 pm

Spoiler:
. I can't stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Feb 11, 2015 9:27 pm

Do you have to fight a boss for all the colour variations? And is it just colour variations or do you need to fight bosses for the swappable ones too?

I'm really hoping a screenshot of
Spoiler:
is shown by someone at some point, I've been looking through threads on gamefaqs against my better judgment
Back to top Go down
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Feb 11, 2015 9:40 pm

ShivKH wrote:
Do you have to fight a boss for all the colour variations? And is it just colour variations or do you need to fight bosses for the swappable ones too?
The color variation costumes are gotten through subevents, but since I didn't notice I had some of them until well after I got them, I'm not entirely sure which ones have bosses attached to them. I do know the one on last page is gotten from
Spoiler:
though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 8 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next