Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)

Go down 
+35
Naoshi
Abicion
Juanblue85
Tsuki
Zwei.0
King Cat the Sixth
DylDawg
Bo Staff Katana
TalesofHysteria
Harbinger
Venom
Samaël
Rainstorm
Crystal Power
fateoffate
swordandshield
Dcrigg
Falcom
Yume Hanabi
Tenshigami
Suikoden
AzureEdge
Slivendiferious
BlazingFiddlesticks
Lloyzerdk
Taiyz
Yumi-Yumi
Dracos
Zacewing
Meowzy
Hasta_Extermi
Txn
DreamSword
cutepresea
Moontoon
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Yumi-Yumi

Yumi-Yumi

Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMWed Jun 17, 2015 2:25 pm

I only now noticed the braided bit of hair, I really like that.
And the strand over her left eye almost looks like a scar. That has to be intentional.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMWed Jun 17, 2015 4:07 pm

I think that is a scar or tattoo, its in the sketches as well.

Her ufotable appearance looks a lot like Milla dyed her hair, but her in-game model looks more original, maybe its just because Milla is so fresh in my mind
Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMWed Jun 17, 2015 4:17 pm

Again its the same character design as used previously from Xillia,Xillia 2 and Zestiria.Kōsuke Fujishima's character design in tales franchise is dead
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMWed Jun 17, 2015 4:21 pm

I wouldn't say dead....and this design wasn't in Zestiria, and its the exact same character in Xillia/2. Fujishima I think can still make some great designs, not getting points from me for this particular character's choice in wardrobe, but nonetheless.

I mean I get capitalizing on what people found appealing, we all know how similar Jude seemed at first to Asbel and Leon in terms of design. Then there's the literal expy of Severa in Fire Emblem Fates. It happens. I'd like it to be a bit less obvious though.
Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMWed Jun 17, 2015 4:27 pm

ShivKH wrote:
I wouldn't say dead....and this design wasn't in Zestiria, and its the exact same character in Xillia/2. Fujishima I think can still make some great designs, not getting points from me for this particular character's choice in wardrobe, but nonetheless.

I mean I get capitalizing on what people found appealing, we all know how similar Jude seemed at first to Asbel and Leon in terms of design. Then there's the literal expy of Severa in Fire Emblem Fates. It happens. I'd like it to be a bit less obvious though.

I mean its the same character designs for anime cutscenes by Akira MATSUSHIMA.And I mean Kosuke's character design for anime cutscenes is dead.So you see what I mean now?

Akira MATSUSHIMA's character design has dominated the Tales Franchise for anime cutscenes and we'II have more for future Tales games
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMWed Jun 17, 2015 4:50 pm

Ufotable Velvet is like Milla dyed her hair, wore a full set of clothes, went on a beast like rampage, and just dealt with it.

MILLA RAGE!!!
Back to top Go down
Yumi-Yumi

Yumi-Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMWed Jun 17, 2015 4:58 pm

DylDawg wrote:
Ufotable Velvet is like Milla dyed her hair, wore a full set of clothes, went on a beast like rampage, and just dealt with it.

MILLA RAGE!!!

Jude: "Uhm, Milla, your pants..."
Milla: "That's not important right now!"
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMWed Jun 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Typical Pirate
- One-eyed/Eyepatch
- One-armed/Hook armed
- One-legged/Peglegged

Berseria Pirate
- Scarred left eye
- Bandaged left arm
- (really reaching here) Possibility of artificial right leg greaves thing? lel

So yeah, I kinda think that Velvet design is probably a milder version of stereotypical pirate because they might not want to deal with issues regarding character disabilities. Or they might not want to be responsible for the awakening of new fetish in the players.

well amputee is not necessarily a new genre in fetishism...but better safe than sorry

Either that or someone is really diggin assymetrical design right now.
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMThu Jun 18, 2015 1:59 am

I like her appearance. She's beautiful yet menacing looking, which I think is exactly what they're going for.
Back to top Go down
Yume Hanabi
Yume Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMThu Jun 18, 2015 8:07 am

ShivKH wrote:
Then there's the literal expy of Severa in Fire Emblem Fates. It happens. I'd like it to be a bit less obvious though.
That one's intentional though (isn't there one of Owain and Inigo, too?)

I think she looks so much like Milla because same designer + Ufotable kinda draws the faces all the same. Her ingame model looks pretty different from Milla to me.
Back to top Go down
http://yume-x-hanabi.tumblr.com
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMThu Jun 18, 2015 2:18 pm

I thought this one was intentional too honestly but I see what you mean, yeah her in-game model does look unique.

I think the ufotable art style making characters look similar was what Dcrigg was trying to say too sorry!
Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMSun Jun 21, 2015 2:11 pm

A teaser trailer
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMMon Jun 22, 2015 3:49 pm

https://oami.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/014286223

I guess they just don't want to announce it until after Zestiria comes out in the West, but Berseria has been trademarked in Europe.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 23, 2015 1:29 am

It's hilarious to me that she sails a ship like that alone. I don't think that's remotely possible.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 23, 2015 2:13 am

Taiyz wrote:
It's hilarious to me that she sails a ship like that alone. I don't think that's remotely possible.
Maybe the ship is automated, modern technology in a retro package afro
Or maybe it a ghost ship in the making...
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 23, 2015 2:49 am

I find that very unlikely with all the sails and shit. Hopefully this is just for teaser footage and she gets a party before actually setting sail. It's a lot more believable, it could still be a small crew like in One Piece.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 23, 2015 2:12 pm

I got a very sci-fi feel from the first part of the trailer, like cloning or consciousness transfer type feeling, music can set such weirdly specific atmosphere in my head LOL

Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 23, 2015 7:04 pm

Maybe she'll have a ghost/ spirit crew?

Gnome, Efreet, Sylph and Undine manning the wheel, cannons, sails and rudder/ waves?
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 23, 2015 11:12 pm

That's a cool idea but also dumb, I don't know how to feel about that. It's as creative as it is creatively void, it fits the Tales series I suppose but that's not really a compliment.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 23, 2015 11:58 pm

I repeat, if she isn't an Aifread I will be thoroughly disappointed. This is Tales. Pirate character = Aifread as far as this Tales fan is concerned. Chat drilled that into my brain for all Eternia - err, eternity.

Agreeing with Taiyz on that being rather silly, Sliv. It also wouldn't help the Milla clone accusations if she had command over the spirits. I wouldn't mind a little seafaring superstition and/or spiritual tradition in invoking the names of the spirits tho.

"May Slyph keep the wind in your sails, and Undine calm the waters." to wish someone a safe voyage, etc.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMWed Jun 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 JjL4Fhl

Looks like a more hot Rutee
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMWed Jun 24, 2015 10:30 pm

^ A hot Rutee who looks like she WAS maybe wearing some piratey clothes before getting hit with a casting of Indignation and instead of getting a new set of clothes afterward, she walks around with fewer scraps than Milla, and apparently raided whichever ship supplies Square Enix with their belts to help her cover up a bit.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMWed Jun 24, 2015 11:08 pm

She looks so chuuni with that outfit.

Hopefully, if she's a pirate, she gets proper seafaring clothes. Trenchcoat Pirate coat please.

Or if she's a transmorpher beast or thingie, she gets a formal looking cape+suit.

Her left hand holds immeasurable power. It must be sealed, for it can doom us all.
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMThu Jun 25, 2015 6:20 am

DylDawg wrote:

Hopefully, if she's a pirate, she gets proper seafaring clothes. Trenchcoat Pirate coat please.

Let's hope there are costumes in the game at all... I wonder, what her pre-order costume will be - if we say Namco uses something new and not another Rutee yet again
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaMThu Jun 25, 2015 8:58 am

I vote a Yuri costume, because reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 4 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next