Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summer 2014 Anime Season

Go down 
+15
Suikoden
warriorangel01
Harbinger
Scrawlers
Suki
fateoffate
TimeFactor
Slivendiferious
King Cat the Sixth
Dr. Casey
DylDawg
Taiyz
Arn
Falcom
Tenshigami
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMFri Sep 26, 2014 3:35 pm

I dunno man. In either case, I hate Slaine.

Perhaps the princess is alive. Inaho might be in a coma... but I dunno. One thing for sure, Inaho's not going to be doing much in S2 (coma or dead). How many times can you "kill off" the princess before it becomes redundant? I mean, I would be happy if she's alive (with Inaho too!), but the next time (IF) we see her get killed, we wouldn't take it seriously.

Again, I must express how much I hate Slaine.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMFri Sep 26, 2014 4:09 pm

slaine got ntr'ed hard man give him some space

at least he's still man enough to take back what's his, unlike most beta male out there
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMFri Sep 26, 2014 9:22 pm

LOL Slaine's actions and character motivations are confusing to me. What reason does he have to shoot Inaho?

Anyways we all know Asseylum is still alive. For reference, see how many times she died.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMFri Sep 26, 2014 11:31 pm

Falcom wrote:
LOL Slaine's actions and character motivations are confusing to me. What reason does he have to shoot Inaho?

Anyways we all know Asseylum is still alive. For reference, see how many times she died.

-He's too emotional to think rationally.
-The Princess rushed to see if Inaho is okay.
-The Princess obviously cares about Inaho.
-Slaine sees the whole scene.
-The Princess gets shot because of him (Slaine).
-Then, the guy whom the Princess went check if he was okay crawl towards the Princess... Slaine then turns his gun towards Inaho instead of finishing Saazbaum.

>_>

Inaho made many mistakes too, but Slaine's actions are far worse...
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMSat Sep 27, 2014 2:20 am

Slaine succumbed under the charismatic and noble badassery of Saazbaum and thus is conflicted about his sexuality allegiance. To start with, he's a Terran that lived on Mars and is indebted to the Martian princess, that alone made him question himself "to whom should I really pledge my loyalty" a lot of time, especially when he realized that Asseylum's assassination is plotted by Martian themselves.

Just when he finally resolved to take only Asseylum's side due to the assassination scandal, the princess went and betrayed her home planet, the only knight that can understand his loyalty to the princess is brutally skewered with bigass sword beam, and his savior is the man who is behind all this fucked up situation but the man is just so noble, honest and handsome that Slaine can't help but be sympathetic to his cause.

And Inaho was being quite a humongous dick towards him, what's with him saying he's going to use Seylum to his convenience, fucking shooting Slaine in the back mid-flight after using him to defeat an enemy, and openly proclaiming "KIMI WA BOKU NO TEKI DA". I'm pretty sure anyone in his place after that is going to write Inaho in his top list of "untrustworthy shitheads im going to kill when i got a gundam". He probably thought that Asseylum is being manipulated/brainwashed/geassed by that bastard Orange.

It also couldn't be helped that he didn't finish off Saazbaum before Inaho. I mean, who would you trust more, a charismatically hot man who openly revealed his motivation and admitting to his crime, or a guy you only met once, only in voice nonetheless, who said he's going to use your love interest to his heart's content and stabbed you in the back? And hell, the guy pulled his gun on you instead of surrendering, even I would reflexively pull the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMSat Sep 27, 2014 8:34 am

King Cat the Sixth wrote:
Slaine succumbed under the charismatic and noble badassery of Saazbaum and thus is conflicted about his sexuality allegiance. To start with, he's a Terran that lived on Mars and is indebted to the Martian princess, that alone made him question himself "to whom should I really pledge my loyalty" a lot of time, especially when he realized that Asseylum's assassination is plotted by Martian themselves.

Just when he finally resolved to take only Asseylum's side due to the assassination scandal, the princess went and betrayed her home planet, the only knight that can understand his loyalty to the princess is brutally skewered with bigass sword beam, and his savior is the man who is behind all this fucked up situation but the man is just so noble, honest and handsome that Slaine can't help but be sympathetic to his cause.

And Inaho was being quite a humongous dick towards him, what's with him saying he's going to use Seylum to his convenience, fucking shooting Slaine in the back mid-flight after using him to defeat an enemy, and openly proclaiming "KIMI WA BOKU NO TEKI DA". I'm pretty sure anyone in his place after that is going to write Inaho in his top list of "untrustworthy shitheads im going to kill when i got a gundam". He probably thought that Asseylum is being manipulated/brainwashed/geassed by that bastard Orange.

It also couldn't be helped that he didn't finish off Saazbaum before Inaho. I mean, who would you trust more, a charismatically hot man who openly revealed his motivation and admitting to his crime, or a guy you only met once, only in voice nonetheless, who said he's going to use your love interest to his heart's content and stabbed you in the back? And hell, the guy pulled his gun on you instead of surrendering, even I would reflexively pull the trigger.
This is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMSun Sep 28, 2014 1:11 am

Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 A17829dba9

lel GGO brings back the debut of Sugou's NTR apprentice.
My sides were not ready for this.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMSun Sep 28, 2014 2:31 am

his VA was srsly awesome
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMSun Sep 28, 2014 2:13 pm

You can hear the Inaho in him Razz

But listen, people.

There are only 3 ways you'll understand Aldnoah.

1. You'll love it because the ending is fucked up.
2. You'll hate it because the ending is fucked up.
3. You won't give a shit because the ending is fucked up.

I choose all three.

Back to top Go down
Drake
Admin
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMSun Sep 28, 2014 8:26 pm

I wonder if people have realized yet that they spent just as much time in this dinky season lapsing like two days and one drawn-out conflict, that they spent for the entirety of Aincrad.

Gee I can't fucking wait for 200-episode-long Underworld.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vulcapyro
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMSun Sep 28, 2014 10:23 pm

inb4 4-cour Alicization arc
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMSun Sep 28, 2014 11:50 pm

Falcom wrote:
Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 A17829dba9

lel GGO brings back the debut of Sugou's NTR apprentice.
My sides were not ready for this.

I finally know where this scene is from.

When I saw this scene, I was laughing at the absurdity.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMSun Sep 28, 2014 11:59 pm

Gah, don't quote it! It's so creepy!

Were you not watching this season of SAO? xD
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMMon Sep 29, 2014 6:50 am

Falcom wrote:
Called this at the first page. Seriously, Alicization is massive as f***. It's already 5 official volume now and it's still only almost halfway through the arc, and we still have the epic LotR-esque war to look forward to. By the anime standard, 1-cour equal 2 volume, 10(+) volume would mean 5-cour? D:

But I do feel that GGO arc was kinda on the slow side, a lot of reused scene tbh, but the battle and music is excellent still.

I really hope they're going to split Alicization into two 2-cour season
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMMon Sep 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Falcom wrote:
Called this at the first page

Oh... you did. LOL
It's still not gonna happen.... maybe.....

But I do feel that GGO arc was kinda on the slow side, a lot of reused scene tbh, but the battle and music is excellent still.

I really hope they're going to split Alicization into two 2-cour season
Spoiler:

Minus that creepy kid the season was great. I enjoyed this much more thoroughly than the previous season, this was my favorite arc in the LNs so I'm not too surprised.
They need to just finish the show off by clearing the last 25 lvls of SAO with all the new characters they picked up along the way

Stopped reading Alicization after he
Spoiler:
though I'll get back into it eventually. Call me back when the arc in finished. I can't imagine to waiting another 5 more volumes on one arc, geez.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMTue Sep 30, 2014 11:15 am

I really need to get into the habit of actually dropping shows. Bladedance was a complete waste of time, and only my love of fantasy settings kept me watching.

The fanservice really was awful. They dialed it back later on but uh, those eye catches were still there and oh so stupid. It caused the show to cut to commercials in the middle of some dramatic scenes with OH LOOK A CLOSE UP OF A GIRL'S LOWER HALF IN A SHORT SKIRT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WAS JUST GOING ON.

I'm fine with fanservice but when it slams on the brakes and gives you whiplash like that it's not ok.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMTue Sep 30, 2014 1:14 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
OH LOOK A CLOSE UP OF A GIRL'S LOWER HALF IN A SHORT SKIRT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WAS JUST GOING ON.
UNDERAGE GIRL IN A SHORT SKIRT

=/
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMTue Sep 30, 2014 2:38 pm

"Underage" and "anime girl" pretty much go hand-in-hand.

Oh I also forgot to mention that the show had a non-ending with a plot that barely went anywhere. Pretty disgusted with myself for sticking with it til the end.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMTue Sep 30, 2014 3:13 pm

As one who enjoyed it, you are making me feel bad.
Loved it for the girls, except for the annoying Claire.

Still better than Infinite Stratos.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMTue Sep 30, 2014 3:47 pm

Falcom wrote:
Loved it for the girls, except for the annoying Claire.
So which girl did you like best? The tsundere, or the tsundere? Or I know, maybe it was the tsundere.

That's not to say tsunderes are bad - some of my favorite anime girls are that trope (Lina Inverse!) - but seriously this show had like, enough tsunderes to power a spaceship. Tsunmageddon. The Tsunpocalypse. The power of a thousand tsuns.

But were there enough to screw in a lightbulb?
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMTue Sep 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
So which girl did you like best? The tsundere, or the tsundere? Or I know, maybe it was the tsundere.

Wrong, wrong, and WROOOOOONG.

Best girl is Est.

Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 Tumblr_nbyhf891V41t0h5zho1_500

Est is best.

Some scenes were a bit cringe-worthy, especially Claire moments (HYAN!), though it at least it kept me from getting bored.
And hey man, I like tsunderes too, though there's a limit on how much tsundere a character can be. Tsunmageddon. Should I check out Slayers?
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMTue Sep 30, 2014 4:48 pm

lol Est is like the only non-tsundere in the show, and only because she's pretty much emotionless.

Falcom wrote:
though there's a limit on how much tsundere a character can be.
A power level of OVER TSUNTHOUSAND?

And yes, you should watch Slayers.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Oct 01, 2014 12:36 pm

Anyone know if aLIEz full version/Aldnoah OST is out? I came across a ...male (deeper tone) version of the full song but not the original (Youtube took them down probably).

And if the male version is any indicator, the War/Wooo insert song in episode 2 (the part when Marito actually does shit, though he gets rekt) is a part of aLIEz too. That's neat tbh.

And the lyrics is more retarded than ever.

ai-same-CRIER aibu-save-LIAR
Eid-sei-Rising HELL
aishiteru Game sekai no DAY
Don't-sei-War Lie-heishi-War-World
Eyes-Hate-War
A-Z Looser-Krankheit-Was IS das?

what the fucking f***
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Oct 01, 2014 3:27 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
lol Est is like the only non-tsundere in the show, and only because she's pretty much emotionless..

What are you trying to say?

Does anything here help King Cat?
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Oct 01, 2014 3:46 pm

oh lol nyaa.

My habit of directly clicking on "English-translated Anime" everytime got the better of me. This reminds me of a creepypasta titled "Autopilot", but that's a different matter altogether, and fucking spooky too in this time of night

Thanks sir Falcom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Anime Season   Summer 2014 Anime Season - Page 8 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Summer 2014 Anime Season
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next