Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)

Go down 
+15
Dr. Casey
Suikoden
Abicion
fateoffate
Txn
Naoshi
Taiyz
Seraph
Slivendiferious
Arn
DylDawg
King Cat the Sixth
Drake
Tenshigami
Falcom
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) Empty
PostSubject: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMFri Aug 29, 2014 11:38 pm

In a few weeks it starts....!

http://static.neregate.com/2014/08/neregate.com-Fall-2014-Anime-Chart-v2.jpg

Anyone else watching Mushishi S2? Not too much I'm looking forward to aside SHIROBAKO because PA works and maybe Yuuki Yuuna, though once the season starts I'll prob change my mind. Also would love to watch the Vanguard movie if not for the fact that anime movies never get subbed in like 50 years.
Ore, Twin tails ni Narimasu has noticed my fetish

There's that Grisaia adaptation which I'm iffy on.

Tenshi is ready for:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMSat Aug 30, 2014 12:23 am

Data-based Log Horizon
Hitsugi no Chaika
Unlimited Blade Works

I think Knights of Sidonia is also returning

This next season is going to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Admin
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMSat Aug 30, 2014 4:44 am

I need to watch all of Log Horizon S1 first.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vulcapyro
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMSat Aug 30, 2014 5:10 am

Terraformars holy shit yes. Need Aldnoah's composer for this and it'll be a parade of twist and despair. Though it probably would only cover the first and second expeditions. I kinda worry for this adaptation however, because of the format of the manga leaning more towards being an encyclopedia of obscure bugs/animals. I guess I just have to keep my expectations low and probably expect just a full blown action anime.

Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 2D3HrTS

Fall 2014's Attack on Titan/Sword Art Online. Calling it.

Also, Log Horizon, UBW, Seven Deadly Sins, Build Fighters, Reconguista, Garou and probably Magic Kaito...fall is a glorious season.

On Build Fighters, I'm pretty glad the second season is not going to follow Sei Iori since his story is pretty much wrapped up. Apparently the new MC's Gundam is Burning(wasn't that the english name?) Gundam? And the pilot is a martial artist? Awesome. I just hope Flamenco Meijin is going to make an appearance just for his theme song. Also what the hell Try, just use Tri dammit.

Kiseijuu looks good too, probably checking out the manga first. I can't get into World Trigger manga, but maybe the anime'll work better for me.

Buddy Complex get a 2-Part Special, huh. I guess it wasn't popular enough to have a second season?
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMSat Aug 30, 2014 7:12 am

Fate for sure.

And totally watching Terraformars for Captain King Crab awesomeness. The series is the Bugs 3/Annex 1 arc right? Joh!

Hoping another Nozaki surprises me this season!
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMSat Aug 30, 2014 11:29 am

Terra Formars
Garo
Log Horizon S2
Unlimited Blade Works maybe, I only whatched F/sn anime(yeah I know it's terrible) and F/Z
Garo
World Trigger
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso because I need more hearthwarming shit in my life
Ai Tenchi Muyo!(not liking the design but it's Tenchi Muyo<3)
Donten ni Warau
Did I mentioned Garo yet?
Cross Ange because Mecha with female mc
Yuuki Yuuna na Yuusha de Wary
Vanadis
Sanzoku no Musume Rona because Miyazaki
Garo, of course
Tribe Cool Crew because I like this kind of shit

And the two previous season Razz
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMSat Aug 30, 2014 7:12 pm

I am definitely going to check out Reconquista in G.
Back to top Go down
Seraph
2.5次元最高やん
Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMFri Sep 05, 2014 10:17 pm

So when are people gonna start using anichart instead of posting oft-out-of-date charts anyway?

http://anichart.net/fall

Otherwise fall season looks to be REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY great so far. I have to get to watching GBF before the second season comes around.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMFri Sep 05, 2014 10:50 pm

Looks like the only thing I'd watch would be Seven Deadly Sins, and I can't even remember why I wanted to see it. Is the new Gundam actually a new Gundam, or is it some spinoff that ties into yet another new toyline they've launched?

I'm really just waiting for more FUNi shit to come out. Two more One Piece collections and Franky will have joined the crew, Attack on Titan dub's second half will be enjoyable, and they've re-released Index season 1 as a combo pack, so I'll pick up Railgun S1 when it gets the same treatment.

I dunno, I just have a difficult time watching subbed stuff anymore, I'm too lazy to download it, and even lazier when it comes to watching it.
Back to top Go down
Seraph
2.5次元最高やん
Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMFri Sep 05, 2014 11:49 pm

Taiyz wrote:
Looks like the only thing I'd watch would be Seven Deadly Sins, and I can't even remember why I wanted to see it.

Because the manga is really really good? Dunno, but I'll watch it for sure.

Taiyz wrote:
Is the new Gundam actually a new Gundam, or is it some spinoff that ties into yet another new toyline they've launched?

Naw, iirc it's an all new main Gundam show. Don't think it's tied to UC, even.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMFri Sep 05, 2014 11:53 pm

Seraph wrote:
So when are people gonna start using anichart instead of posting oft-out-of-date charts anyway?

Gomen ne. I'm not a God.

Taiyz wrote:
Is the new Gundam actually a new Gundam, or is it some spinoff that ties into yet another new toyline they've launched?

Not really I guess? It promotes Gundam though the general premise of "gunpla battles" is a bit rough, it's still a really enjoyable series as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMSat Sep 06, 2014 12:00 am

Are you talking about Build Fighters or the new one? Because I have no interest in Build Fighters and other toy/card-based anime.

Seraph wrote:
Taiyz wrote:
Looks like the only thing I'd watch would be Seven Deadly Sins, and I can't even remember why I wanted to see it.

Because the manga is really really good? Dunno, but I'll watch it for sure.

Taiyz wrote:

Naw, iirc it's an all new main Gundam show. Don't think it's tied to UC, even.
I feel like there was an article I read that mentioned somebody I like being involved in the project, but I really can't remember.

Also,
Quote :
Some time has passed since the end of the Universal Century, a history marked by space colonization and space warfare.
Humanity's prosperity, which ushered in a new era known as Regild Century (R.C.), was believed to endure alongside the global peace.
Takes place in the same universe (SEED and 00 are separate universe things, right? Unicorn was involved with UC if I remember right?) but a different period of time.
Back to top Go down
Seraph
2.5次元最高やん
Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMSat Sep 06, 2014 12:15 am

Yeah. Although SEED was an extremely poor and obvious attempt at rehashing the UC storyline. UC has also had some more wacky entries as a couple are set in the distant future after Unicorn.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMSat Sep 06, 2014 3:03 am

Oh, InoBato sounds pretty fun, I guess I'm just a sucker for Yuusha(not sure what genre of show this is, Fantasy is pretty close I guess but I'm specifically referring to the deconstruction/parody of RPG/heroes of swords and magics story) in daily lives story.

I've finished Kiseijuu manga last week, and I have to say, I really want to see how they animated Migi and all those gross alien. Migi best buddy character.

Other than those, I probably will stick to my previous list.
Back to top Go down
Naoshi

Naoshi

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMSat Sep 27, 2014 2:32 am

Hurray for Akatsuki no Yona!

Definitely going to wacth Log Horizon.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMSat Sep 27, 2014 2:40 am

Fucking hell Terra Formars is censored heavily. Dropping this until uncensored version out.

And apparently the anime started right away with Annex 1 arc, with Bugs 2 being released as OVA huh? Didn't know that. brb watching ova for my dose of despair.
Back to top Go down
Seraph
2.5次元最高やん
Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMSun Sep 28, 2014 1:12 am

Database confirmed as used for S2 OP hahaha

Can't decide if it was for budget reasons or because they knew they couldn't top it
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMSun Sep 28, 2014 10:05 am

Seraph wrote:

Can't decide if it was for budget reasons or because they knew they couldn't top it
This pleases me. It's like, the best and worst OP ever - corny as hell Engrish but I just can't hate it and OMG WHY IS IT STUCK IN MY HEAD!?
Back to top Go down
Seraph
2.5次元最高やん
Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMSun Sep 28, 2014 12:23 pm

THE WALL OF PURE FICTION'S CRACKING IN MY HEAD

AND THE ADDICTION OF MY WORLD STILL SPREADS
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMSun Sep 28, 2014 4:33 pm

I remember when I first heard it. I was like, did he just say "Database"?!
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMSun Sep 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Seraph wrote:

This pleases me. It's like, the best and worst OP ever - corny as hell Engrish but I just can't hate it and OMG WHY IS IT STUCK IN MY HEAD!?

Tenshi, what God did you pray to for this monstrosity to happen......
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMSun Sep 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Seraph wrote:
THE WALL OF PURE FICTION'S CRACKING IN MY HEAD

AND THE ADDICTION OF MY WORLD STILL SPREADS
IN THE DATABASE DATABASE I'M STRUGGLING IN THE DATABASE WOAH OH

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER IF THERE IS NO HOPE AS THE MADNESS OF THE SYSTEM GROWS

Falcom wrote:
Tenshigami wrote:
Seraph wrote:

Tenshi, what God did you pray to for this monstrosity to happen......
The, uh, data-based God?

(I actually checked to see if there are any gods in Elder Tale lore but apparently there are none?)
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMSun Sep 28, 2014 10:34 pm

Tenshigami wrote:

The, uh, data-based God?

Tenshigami wrote:

(I actually checked to see if there are any gods in Elder Tale lore but apparently there are none?)

K, then.

Tenshigami wrote:

DATA-BASED God?

Our new God.
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMMon Sep 29, 2014 11:17 am

Tenshigami wrote:
OMG WHY IS IT STUCK IN MY HEAD!?
Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) AEqOwmz
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaMMon Sep 29, 2014 11:46 am

That gif never gets old.

And because I saw this due to it taking me to the previous page when I clicked to go to the latest post...
Naoshi wrote:
Hurray for Akatsuki

Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) Flsu4XU

Naoshi wrote:
Hurray for Akatsuki no Yona!
Oh. I suppose that's cool too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)   Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread) 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Fall 2014 Anime Season (Taiyz's SAO hijack thread)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next