Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)

Go down 
+13
Rainstorm
Zacewing
Drake
Moontoon
Prinny
Prochainezo
Harbinger
Slivendiferious
Tenshigami
Taiyz
King Cat the Sixth
Falcom
DylDawg
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) Empty
PostSubject: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMTue Mar 10, 2015 3:09 pm

You weeaboos know the drill:

http://anichart.net/spring

Gintama° and new Kiniro WOOOOOOT!
Other than that looking forward to Yahari Ore/Oregairu and Nisekoi S2, I like dem High School animu "romantic" tropes.
Still need to catch up on UBW and DxD :/

Edit: Title modified by Taiyz.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMTue Mar 10, 2015 5:48 pm

Gintama (Best of the season anyway), Digimon, Shokugeki, and prolly continue Fate.

Realistically: Gintama and Digimon
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMTue Mar 10, 2015 6:50 pm

I think you can watch more series than that, good sir.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMTue Mar 10, 2015 7:30 pm

Oregairu, Digimon, Shokugeki, UBW and Owari no Seraph.

Might watch DanMachi, but the manga sucked.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMWed Mar 11, 2015 1:28 am

Oh I didn't know Triage-X was getting an anime, radical.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMWed Mar 11, 2015 2:52 am

Falcom wrote:
I think you can watch more series than that, good sir.
ill pick up a number of shows that I find interesting.

But by mid-season i'll only be watching 2 to 3 shows. Been happening for a few seasons now.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMWed Mar 11, 2015 9:21 am

Arslan Senki - because Hiromu Arakawa (Fullmetal Alchemist)

UBW - because favorite Fate/sn path

Knights of Sidonia - Because I've waited HOW long to find out what happens? Jesus

Caught my eye and then NO:

Yamadakun to Nananin no Majo - Ooo witches/magic school! *reads description* Pff, body swap? boring...

Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka? - "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?"... Well, maybe not, but if you wear it so blatantly on your sleeve? Yes. Yes it is.

DylDawg wrote:
ill pick up a number of shows that I find interesting.
Also this will likely hold true for me as well. Though this is how I usually wind up watching like 6+ shows a season due to leftovers from the last. Already watching 13 shows for Winter season.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMWed Mar 11, 2015 12:51 pm

Hey man dungeon wenches are the best wenches next to tavern wenches.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMWed Mar 11, 2015 3:13 pm

My lineup is going to be:

Digimon Adventure Tri
Code Geass: Akito the Exiled: III

Possibly The Legend of Arslan. I preferred reading the manga of FMA and SP over the animes myself, so I might just stick to the manga version of Arslan. What I've read of it, it's good though.

Is nobody going to mention Suisei no Gargantia?
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMWed Mar 11, 2015 3:59 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Yamadakun to Nananin no Majo - Ooo witches/magic school! *reads description* Pff, body swap? boring...
Hey man, the manga is very awesome, with a rather likable yankee MC (not saying the supporting characters are lacking in any way) and refreshing sense of humor unlike all other generic high school harem slice of life humor. Although I liked her other work a lot better (Yankee-kun to Megane-chan), I'm still really glad her work received recognition because the author seriously write good actual comedy that doesn't rely on tropes and cliches.

Though that said, I always have doubt regarding anime adaptation of manga I truly like, so I'm not getting any hopes up. If you can, try the manga because it's really entertaining.

Denpa Kyoushi is another manga I'd recommend, but since everyone and their dogs hate OP MC, this can go either way.

Slivendiferious wrote:
no sugitabot
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMWed Mar 11, 2015 4:07 pm

King Cat the Sixth wrote:
Slivendiferious wrote:
no sugitabot
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMWed Mar 11, 2015 8:40 pm

I see 2 series I want to watch:
1) Fate
2) Nisekoi

Any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMThu Mar 12, 2015 12:07 am

Not yet, a lot of these are returning series so I guess we wait to see if they're any good.
Back to top Go down
Prochainezo

Prochainezo

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMSat Mar 14, 2015 9:12 pm

I really liked Kinmoza, so I'll be watching that.

Aside from that, I'll probably watch Nisekoi S2 and SNAFU S2. Kind of tempted to watch Punchline but I already know what the major plot twists will be, due to the fact that Uchikoshi is writing it. I'm also going to try Sound! Euphonium/K-On the Slope because I'm a major tool for music anime.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Sakuyashii
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMWed Mar 18, 2015 2:40 pm

I need mawr Ayaya :V
April come soon pls
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMTue Mar 31, 2015 12:50 am

More Kiniro made my day today. I better finish up the rest of the first season.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMTue Mar 31, 2015 4:32 am

Looking forward to Digimon Tri, Owari no Seraph and Fate. Will probably have to look into some of the others as well.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMSun Apr 05, 2015 1:18 am

Food Orgasm is off to a good start, though hearing/watching orgasm voices is a tad bit more uncomfortable than reading. Soma uses his Sora voice, I like. And I forgot how S Soma was. Although the meat juices were less ...semen-like in the anime, I'm not exactly complaining.

holy shit kiritsugu fits jouichiro perfectly

By the looks of the pace, this season would probably cover until the Hellish Training arc, or perhaps Karaage arc.

Owari no Seraph lacks the body-dismembering, head-splitting gore, but they kept the stab through heart and arm-slicing, so I don't understand why. It's still better than black screen every 3 second though. Still gonna drop this, because the anime looks pretty rushed. (and omitting Mika's background), but that's just the manga's fault of having 70+ pages for a fucking first chapter.

DanMachi is a lot better than the manga, so I guess I'm going to keep watching it. MC is still insufferable, but holy shit it's Yoshitsugu Matsuoka again. I swear, he's like the second coming of Yuki Kaji, not complaining though because he uses his Kirito voice for this one, complete with the scream when soloing shit.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMSun Apr 05, 2015 11:51 pm

Kind of off-topic but I don't think there's a need to make a thread for this...

Are the Gurren Lagann movies worth watching? As far as I know they're just a retelling of the TV series, but I thought there was some new footage. Is anything drastically different? Is it non-canonical?

One of the things that really sucks is that Parallel Works was only released with the LE DVDs, so even if I got the movies on blu-ray I wouldn't get those with it. Also the fact that the movies weren't dubbed is pretty shitty, Aniplex just hasn't treated the series well.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMMon Apr 06, 2015 12:55 am

Well, the major difference would be that in the movie, the only casualty is Kittan. Also King Kittan Giga Drill Break is less epic in this.

Also almost everyone got their own mecha for like, 2 minutes or something? Which they then combine into Chou Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. And manly fist fight of steroid Simon and steroid Anti-Spiral.

I don't really like the movies that much because some of the more iconic scenes in the anime has less impact overall. The only good thing was the final "Everyone, let's do that!" "That?" "GATTAI DAAAAA"

And flaming crotch Spiral King.

Not sure if any of this should be spoilered, feel free to edit.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMMon Apr 06, 2015 1:00 am

Best anime season in a LONG while for me omg

Yahari ore and Kiniro for my top picks.
Shouguki and Dungeon animu with Matsuoka Kirito voice x2 OP
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMMon Apr 06, 2015 1:46 am

Well, the major difference would be that in the movie, the only casualty is Kittan.
So wait, are you saying that
Spoiler:
doesn't die? How does that work?

So it sounds like it's completely redone, but the stuff from the TV series is almost universally less awesome?
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMMon Apr 06, 2015 2:51 am

Taiyz wrote:
Well, the major difference would be that in the movie, the only casualty is Kittan.
So wait, are you saying that
Spoiler:
doesn't die? How does that work?

So it sounds like it's completely redone, but the stuff from the TV series is almost universally less awesome?

Spoiler:

They added more shouting and epicness, and more shounen changes to the final fights of each respective movie.

In more related news, why am I watching DxD Born? So far liked Shokugeki. Still waiting for Gintama though.

In other news, D-Frag dub is good for the first two eps.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMMon Apr 06, 2015 7:06 am

^Ah, forgot about that casualty. Well, that death was really iconic to cop out really, the whole series wouldn't really work otherwise.

But no, I don't think him living would make the series universally more awesome. tbh, I don't really like him that much when he's alive, only after death did he became such an awesome character that inspires all. Hell, a lot of them became supremely awesome when dying, that's why I find the movie rather lacking.

Denpa Kyoushi was rather bland, even with Hiroshi Kamiya. The animation is quite awful; the girls' reaction after that thing Kagami did was underwhelming. Should've been more despaired. And what the hell was that bgm?

Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) Img000053

really how did you turn this, into that messy pile of uninteresting? Dropped.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaMMon Apr 06, 2015 7:29 am

So much happened in the first episode of Owari no Seraph. Personally I would have preferred if all these events could have been split up over atleast 2 more episodes. Hopefully things will slow down? ;w;
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next