Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)

Go down 
+13
Rainstorm
Zacewing
Drake
Moontoon
Prinny
Prochainezo
Harbinger
Slivendiferious
Tenshigami
Taiyz
King Cat the Sixth
Falcom
DylDawg
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMTue May 19, 2015 2:25 pm

You have a 1/9 chance Dawg, but if you get it right then......
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMTue May 19, 2015 4:03 pm

DylDawg wrote:
But Megumi has already been my fave since manga Shokugeki, and still is.
Modest Nikumi, man. Modest Nikumi that actually wears clothes and is lovestruck is pretty sweet.

But yeah, Megumi's warmth can't be denied whatsoever. The only thing that managed to seriously rile MC up is her tears after all. Jojo Megumi is legit too.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMTue May 19, 2015 9:33 pm

DylDawg wrote:
Itll be Nico. Taiyz is just  tsundeer towards the Niconiconii.
I'm gonna let you guess again because you just threw away your guess and burned it.

Even though Nico has stopped being such an insufferable cow, I feel that she's basically just a combination of Hanayo and Eli. Eli's entire thing was that m's dancing wasn't up to her standards, and Hanayo's the big idol fan (even bringing up Love Live before Nico can do her smuggy mcsmugbitch act and reveal it to the unwashed peasants that are m's.) Nico thought m's appearance wasn't up to her standards of idols, and she's a big idol nerd except with less of a life than Hanayo, being a creepy stalker internet troll.

I'm not gonna lie, some of her antics make me laugh, but it's more because of how the others act in response to her bullshit, than her being funny or cute herself. Her suckitude makes the other members of m's look better. She does say the occasional nice thing like when she said that Eli should be honest with herself, and she does show a lot of passion so I have to give her some credit. Edit: by the end of the season, I don't mind her being in m's but she is my least favourite member by far.

This post is your fault FIY. XP

As an aside, episode 9 was really cool. I kinda felt that Kotori was a blank slate, Honoka's yes-man. Sure she was a good artist and could design a costume and choreography, but she didn't have much backstory besides "Honoka's accomplice." It was nice to know that she felt that way as well and sought to change herself. So, kudos to the writers for that.

Edit: on a similar note, Rin could use more attention since she's Hanayo's +1, but her main concern of wanting to be more feminine really got overshadowed.

I finished the first season but I'm gonna give the Dawgfather another afternoon to guess before I reveal my LLfu.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMWed May 20, 2015 2:50 pm

Taiyz to Nico be like:

Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 XO2kL1x

Also Rin gets more story in S2 DW bruh
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMWed May 20, 2015 3:10 pm

If it's Maki, I have no choice but to destroy you. Lol. If it's Umi, Falzy will destroy you...

Hmmmmmmmmmm, now i have an 1/8 chance of getting it right ...I'll go with a completely unlikely Muse and say it's Nozomi!

Btw, been watching it again and Umi makes the most hilarious sets of reaction faces.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMWed May 20, 2015 3:14 pm

Guess all the 3rd years lol.....

And yeah Dawgerama all the Umi faces on tumblr....

EDIT: BEHOLD A SAMPLE OF UMI FACES

Also Taiyz needs to embrace the Nico Nico Nii ~
All the cool girls do it:

Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 Tumblr_nmygxcwpr41u36z27o2_r1_500
Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 Tumblr_nmygxcwpr41u36z27o3_r1_500
Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 Tumblr_nmygxcwpr41u36z27o1_500
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMWed May 20, 2015 9:15 pm

DylDawg wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmmm, now i have an 1/8 chance of getting it right ...I'll go with a completely unlikely Muse and say it's Nozomi!
Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 IXuLRMc0ImGfp

Wait...Unlikely? Why UNLIKELY? Looks like you're gonna get a...
Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 2ecm44x
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMWed May 20, 2015 9:53 pm

Oh hell yeah i got it.
..Seriously? Good choice Taiyz, considering she is the mother of Muse.

Oh yeah me and Falzy gave Tarot Cards to all of Muse afyer seeing a image with Nozomi being the velvet room attendant.

Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMWed May 20, 2015 10:01 pm

Washi washi ~

Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 5stkGna
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMWed May 20, 2015 10:56 pm

I still think Attack on Titties needs to be the title for something.

You were pretty close, Eli is my second favourite. Khorosho! is totes adorbs. I also have a thing for blondes...And she's Russian which is always cool! My third favourite I can't decide between Rin or Maki, Maki does have that totes adorbs hair twirl goin' on.

Nozomi's super awesome because she's this cool older sister type, and although she's spiritually-inclined she isn't like a religious nut or overly superstitious, which is what I dig about a lot of Japanese practices, come to think about it (at the very least through the narrow lens of anime.) She also loves meddling with people and she's very mischievous which kind of takes you by surprise as she starts to involve herself more and more with m's. I admit I rolled my eyes at first when she started talking about tarot cards, but by the time she broke out the camera for the PV (probably sometime before that, but that's one of her earlier antics that I remember) I knew she was the one.

DylDawg wrote:
Oh yeah me and Falzy gave Tarot Cards to all of Muse afyer seeing a image with Nozomi being the velvet room attendant.
Are you talking about like, figures or something? I don't understand this statement.

BTW I have a question. So there's a Japanese trailer included as an extra, it's for season one as far as I know, but there's a bunch of music video clips that aren't in the show, with Hanayo and Rin in winter outfits, Eli and Nozomi in summer/arabian kind of outfits, and some others. Are these from like, limited edition PVs for singles or something? There are those m's Best albums as well and they have a shitload of songs so obviously there's music being made outside of the anime (is Soldier Game an example of this?) So where are all these songs and videos coming from?

It seems weird that they'd have content from season 2 in that trailer, hence why I'm assuming it's separate stuff.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMThu May 21, 2015 1:56 am

Sorry. Cause of Nozomi's Tarot gimmick me and Falzy wondered and  associated the girls of Muse with the Tarot based on their personalities and actions.

Sadly, from our results only two (three since Honks is both Fool and Star) got to be  buddies with the Jojo Stardust Crusaders lol

My faves go from Maki, Nozomi, Eli.

And yeah those animations/pvs are from their single CDs. The very first one is actually the song they performed in episode 7/8(?) Where they had to perform in front of interested middle schoolers. They all had different artstyles before and it was EliXUmi back then, and  Nico was less "Nico" too. Nozomi was flying solo hahaha

IIRC, before the anime started, Muse was already a voice actress formed  idol group and they had a bunch of PVs and music before the anime skyrocketed them so much more.

I've also been wondering, how does Tomino (creator of Gundam) feel about Love Live, and it being Sunrise's other famou money maker aside from Gundam.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMThu May 21, 2015 2:06 am

Just some Persona 3+4 shenanigans, don't read too much into it Taiyz.

Though it ended up like:

Honoka - Fool
Kotori - Strength
Umi - Justice
Maki - Lovers
Hanayo - Moon
Rin - Sun
Nico - Hierophant GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Eri - Emperor
Nozomi - Empress

Everyone seems to love the onee-sama characters .__.
Nozomi is cool though, I just happen to like some other girls more than her ehehehe.
Her love gets more noticed in the next season, and everyone gets some sort of love to improve... minus like 1-2 girls but just waaaaaaaatch.

I think one of them is Snow Halation, and the other one sounds like Natsuiro Egao de 1,2,Jump! or Mermaid festa vol.2 but they didn't air in S2 iirc.

Hope you enjoy S2 man, it's got REALLY got me into this franchise.
Sunrise knows they can still milk the series some more....
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMThu May 21, 2015 2:20 am

Nico reoreroreroing Maki will confuse me. And delight me.

Snow Halation got into S2 bro. If i explain anymore it'll be spoilers.

Snow Halation and Aishteru Banzai are contenders for my fave LL song.

With Gintama, Gundam, and Love Live, is Sunrise the richest anime company?!?! Those profits should go to S2s of Binbougami Ga and Tiger and Bunny. Need more Tiger shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMThu May 21, 2015 2:28 am

I meant Snow Halation got in, but not the other two I mentioned BRUUUUUUUH. LIKE C'MOOOON.

Pfft... now were getting that new Love Live cast....... let's see how well they'll be accepted by the current fanbase. Thought ufo is richest anime company or just biggest budget spenders lol
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMThu May 21, 2015 2:35 am

Ugh, so basically there are bunch of PVs floating around that are animated by Sunrise but you have to get the singles which are probably no longer on sale?

f*** Japan's concept of merchandising. I don't think NISA cares enough to license all of those for a nifty OVA-esque release.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Live!#Music At the very least people have been cataloging all this stuff. I'm curious, those Video Albums, are they what I just described? Compilations of the PVs? Slap some subs on that shit NISA, you know we'll buy them.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMThu May 21, 2015 2:37 am

All i know for the new LL cast, it'll be like im@s Cinderella Girls. Unless there's a super cute half Russian/foreigner white haired beauty in it, no thank you.

I tend to prefer the first groups. I only like two to three peeps from the spinoffs and continuing groups.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMThu May 21, 2015 2:40 am

Yeah have fun getting PVs for Snow Halation, Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!, Wonder Rush, Bokura no Live Kimi to no Life.... and a few other songs.... or just torrent them all

Music S.T.A.R.T!! comes in the OVA, so there's that lol

Apprently Cinderella Girls was kind of a flop, not sure though most of them don't hold a candle to their predecessors, minus Rin I guess.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMThu May 21, 2015 7:33 am

Personally I prefer the Cinderella Girls designs on average but the problem is they had to cherrypick from the list because there are so many. This would inevitably leave many fans' favourite characters out. It also doesn't help that the Dearly Stars cast got skipped as well.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMThu May 21, 2015 7:25 pm

Falcom wrote:
Yeah have fun getting PVs for Snow Halation, Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!, Wonder Rush, Bokura no Live Kimi to no Life...
Is that a bet?

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/LACA-39262

Seriously though, is there a big torrent that you know of, ideally with subs? Or maybe a YouTube channel with them and/or all the ones from the show?

BTW what is everybody's favourite song from S1? Mine is No Brand Girls.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMThu May 21, 2015 11:09 pm

Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 PaEVOw0

I mean, if you have the money to spend, then by all means go crazy lol
All the torrents on nyaa are really poor quality *shrugs*
Some of them are on youtube... just not HQ Mad

START:DASH 1000000% sooooo good soooooo classic soooooo Muse that it made Papa Honkers cry
Especially EP13 <3333333333333333333
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMFri May 22, 2015 12:53 am

The Honkfather is a man of esteemed taste.

But yeah I'm gonna look more into LL blu-ray releases, I'm ccurious about those video albums, I may tweet NISA about them. At least that LE is importable, I have at least 3 PV discs from imported albums but they're all DVDs I can't run (actually!...I wonder if I can use Swapmagic with my PS2 to play Japanese DVDs...)
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMFri May 22, 2015 1:04 am

Papa Honks is best LL male.

Start Dash is mt fave song from S1 as well.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMFri May 22, 2015 1:47 am

We have like over 2 pages of Love Live going on lmao this may as well be a hijack thread.

Can't top the START:DASH..... though Snow Halation in S2...... hehehehe...
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMFri May 22, 2015 2:33 am

Isn't he like the ONLY dude apart from children that occasionally appear? (Because they are voiced by women it's fine!)
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaMFri May 22, 2015 2:37 am

Season 2 there will be a certain otouto...... Very Happy

But yeah he's pretty much the only grown male adult shown in the LL universe... and Maki's papa is only mentioned.
They exist in hentai doujin land though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)   Spring Anime 2015 Season  (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread) - Page 5 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Spring Anime 2015 Season (Taiyz's Love Live! hijack thread)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next